白い肌~~~

Hey~ so a bit of a diversion today~ thought I'd like to give out some tips on keeping/getting skin pale~ 「白い肌」~even though it's a little against gyaru policy~ ^^ although gyaru these days seem to be keeping their milky skin~^^
I wanted to try and explain why I love milky skin~ but I think the best way is to try and explain why I don't like tans. Tanning increases the risk of skin cancer. Want to know what skin cancer looks like~? CLICK HERE but you've been warned~ there's a reason why I put this as a link not a picture~ it's horrid. Then take a look at Sunburns just as undesirable~ everyone claims a tan looks healthy. I say just look at idols like Hee Chul then click those links again~ which is healthiest? Which looks amazing? Eum~ HEE CHUL OPPA~
So~ I thought I should share some whitening tips with you~


I prefer natural whitening~ Skin whitening creams are far more natural~ and safe~ do you know all the ingredients in the creams they sell over the internet claiming to turn even the darkest people milky skinned? Nope~ so lets not try it if we don't know what's in it ^^ lets look after our skin ok?



  1. Sun Cream [spf 30-50] ~ Many people claim this factor is too high~ in my opinion there is no such thing as a sun cream with a 'too high' spf~ if you don't want to tan but want to get just enough vitamins make sure to use a sun cream instead of a block~ and always wear it~ even if you don't think it's particularly sunny~
  2. Use a parasol/umbrella~ you may be self-concious and think you look silly~ but who's going to be the one looking silly when they have sunburn or maybe something worse. I know, it's horrible to think about~ but looking a little silly carrying a parasol is better than getting cancer, dark spots, burns and other nasty sun related problems~~
  3. Keeping skin clean~ exfoliating, shaving and just plain washing makes the skin look instantly lighter and brighter!
  4. Lemons~! ~ either rubbing lemons on the skin or putting lemon juice in your bath, soap etc. Is said to lighten the skin.
  5. Milk~! ~ milk is also a natural skin whitener~ and tastes yummy ^^
  6. Drinking lots of water is said to help as well ^^