白い肌~~~ Part 2

So~ following up on the '白い肌' (white skin) post from before. I followed my own advice~ I whitened my skin using lemon, honey and milk~ I think it's working pretty well (I'm still doing it)
To add to this though, Viva Woman has just reminded me that the Uniqlo items I bought have UV protection~ I thought this was pretty impressive~^^ and naturally anything that involves protection from UV rays~ is amazing~~I copied the following from their site:
"Our special UV cut fabric is made from carefully selected materials, co-developed with Toray Industries - which provide you from protection from the sun's UV rays."
And here's a link to the UV Cut Collection for Women

I'd like to show you some progress pictures, These are taken from the 31st May until the 16th June. The dates are a little random as I just took one whenever I did a long whitening--thing? :3 so you can see the difference~^^
A before picture~ this was the 31st. I'd just come home from
the hospital~ :3

The 8th June, the first day I did the lemon bath thing~ and
the honey and milk~ my face was still a little red afterwards.
(SUPER JUNIOR POSTER xD)

14th, I spent the day outside so I went a little darker.

16th, I whitened quite a bit after I saw the difference between the
lemon bath and the 14th photos~>w< I made a difference! ^^
So as you can see, it was a bit up and down so far. Once a routine is established though, it's all good. You just need to stay on track and be organised. The same as the Morning Banana diet! ^^
I'll keep posting pictures, and I made sure they were taken in the same room at a similar sort of time, same lighting and all so it didn't really affect the pictures. EXCEPT the before, which was taken in the evening...The others were all around lunchtime~^^

Now some outfit pictures! I couldn't fit in a whole outfit picture~>w< sorry! I'll try and find a big mirror in like Ikea or something - just an excuse to wander around there! ^^
Sulli and Luna at the airport
My outfit was inspired by F(x)'s Sulli airport fashion! After I saw this picture of her on the SMTOWN Facebook Page, I knew I had to do it~ I also wore a cardigan which had the same puffy sleeve thing as Sulli but I didn't take a picture. >< I need to find her top though! I love it! ^^ The shorts I am wearing are the same but in a rusty orange colour. I couldn't wear my sunglasses yesterday though, it wasn't sunny! xD
I wore socks with my outfit though, I'm not as skinny as Sulli! I can't go bare legged! :3
I also love Luna's outfit, I saw a similar dress shopping at the weekend so I'm tempted need to buy that too~
The top half

The bottom~
My shorts are too big! >w< I have really large thighs so I bought them a size bigger~ but now the waist is too big, there is a belt with them but it makes the material gather at the top. Does anyone have any ways of getting rid of it? 
Oh and my hair was inspired by Miyabi Natsuyaki's Zassou no Uta hair~^^ I'll do it again so I can take a picture of it! ^^*
Have a nice day everyone! (Only two exams left! ^^)