白い肌~~~ Part 3

This photo is from Kirainet
So this is part three of my skin whitening. It's now the week before prom so we're getting pretty close and I think I'm pretty close to my goal also~
This week I tried out with milk, it was insane the results I got straight afterwards were pretty unbelievable. So I'm going to use this more now!
Here's a quick before picture.
On the white table to have a comparison...

This is an  after! Same room and everything. Only 30 minutes
later! ^^ look how much brighter my arm looks!

And in a slightly different light.

This is what I used. 
I put two glasses of milk (the green one) in a bowl (well a square one xD) and used a muslin cloth to let it soak into my skin. Whilst I was doing this, a bath was running with 1 pint of milk added to it - which I got in afterwards.
I was pretty impressed with this technique. The results are fast and it doesn't dry out my skin like the lemon does!

Pros-
+ Relatively quick to do (the whole process was 1 hour)
+ FAST results
+ Brightening as well as whitening
+ Doesn't dry out my skin!

Cons-
- You smell like milk >w< (even after you shower!)
- Milk goes out of date/stale quickly so it can't be put in a spray
- My dog kept licking my leg after because it had milk on it xD
- Made my skin feel more sensitive when I went out in the sun after.