리오엘리 Blackheadzero Nose Patch


So this is the 리오엘리 블랙헤드제로 코팩~ From a pack of 5, I have so far used 2. So I'm not obviously giving the full picture yet, just my preview and initial impressions upon the product and I can officially put this product in direct comparison with the 네슈라 까만 잠숮 코팩, so that's nice having something to compare it against.

A quick background overview into 리오엘리 though~ 
At the moment, Tia Hwang (Chocolat) is the model/face of 리오엘리. The brand itself began in 2003 and by 2007 their BB creams were ranked top of the online market. They were awarded best cosmetic brand by CMN and they're based in the Gangnam-gu area of Seoul.
Oh and one last point. If you didn't already know~ the logo is based upon Cinderella's carriage ㅋㅋㅋ


 The packaging is probably one of my favourite parts of this actually. It's really cute and I love Lioele's style of packaging. In comparison to the Nesura ones? For me personally, the Lioele ones win...simply because they're cuter. The actual little pack is the same size and they open the same way...and they both have a picture of a girl with a nose patch on xD


 I prefer this size actually in comparison to the Nesura one. I found the Nesura one too rounded for me, so it didn't fit my nose shape properly - and I don't have a big nose either! I just measured it...my nose is 35mm in length and 17mm in width...so I hope that's a pretty small nose xD - eum~ anyway...this patch was bigger and a simpler shape so it molded around my nose better in my opinion~ but I guess it depends on your nose shape!


 I actually really dislike the smell of this one...I suppose it must be the smell of the charcoal~ because every charcoal based product I've tried smells like this -_- I don't like the smell much though to be honest!


 I paid £2.27 on cosmetic-love for it, in comparison to other patches that's really cheap! They came in a pack of 5 and most are in individual packs...which I find kind of inconvenient~ I used/will use this every other week so this pack will last me 10 weeks~


 to answer that, I think you just need to look at the photos~ the gross white stuff is actually part of my nose skin...like that's all of the dead skin that's come off, I'm not sure whether it got rid of many blackheads to be honest, but it did get rid of the dry skin along my nose. This patch seems to just dry out the skin and get rid of it, making it easier to get rid of the blackheads.
The patch actually claims to "instantly clean clogged pores" and "removes blackheads". Personally I'm not so sure about the second one as much, but for £2, it does a good job to be honest!


 I do actually really like this patch and I'll be buying these ones again. They're easy to use, cheap and even if they don't get rid of every blackhead in the world, they get rid of all of the gross dry skin along the bridge of my nose and down the sides~ so that's always nice. Because it drys out the skin a little as well, it means my nose isn't greasy.
So this patch is good for getting rid of dead skin and oil-control in my opinion.



So, the gross bits on here are actually a ton of skin...
I swear my nose must have halved in size with the amount of
skin it took off!
Anyway, it doesn't matter how gross it is because it works :D