The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hi everyone! So for my first ever tagged post, I was nominated by Trang! So thank you Trang and you guys should go and check her out, her blog is great and she loves CN Blue. ♥ You can visit her blog here, and her versatile blogger post is here.


Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include a link to their blog

- Select bloggers that you've recently discovered/followed regularly
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Award
- Tell the person that nominated you, 7 things about yourself

So before I tell you all who I nominated, I'll tell you my 7 facts...!

1) At school I take Philosophy, History and English Lit. My weakest subject is history. My strongest is Philosophy
2) I haven't started driving yet! Nor do I have any plans to soon...I'm just too lazy guys...
3) I'm 150cm. So I'm under 5 foot. The only other person I know who is the same size as me is Bubzbeauty!
4) I passed my black belt in karate on 13 December 2012! 
5) I'm addicted to Marmite (Vegemite to the Australians!) 
6) I now suffer from spondylolisthesis after an accident last year :(
7) I love Coffee Shop Culture! I could spend the entire day in a coffee shop, it doesn't even matter where...

I'm going to nominate:

Thanks again for nominating me ♥
Have a nice day everyone!