Mini Korean Skincare Haul

Part 1: The Items
These products took a little while to come, however they had free shipping so really I didn't care how long it took as long as they arrived safely! I have to say, I was really impressed with this seller and I'm definitely going to be ordering from them again soon because the products I ordered were good and the free shipping and the added free samples from the seller are really appealing and just a nice touch really!
Over the next couple of weeks I'll be uploading reviews of each of the products, I didn't actually order any full products...(the only things I paid for were the eye patch and the lip balm) so I can't comment on the value for money and everything, but Korean products are usually pretty good!

I'll just go through the products I actually received then and how they were received!
From left to right: Etude House's Collagen Eye Patch - one set, so there were two patches, one for each eye - Nesura's Pore Deep Charcoal Strip sample, Skinfood's Royal Honey Hydro Cream, Skinfood's Platinum Grape Cell Toner and finally Etude House x SHINee's SHINI STAR Lip Balm.

I purchased the Collagen Eye Patch and the SHINI STAR Lip Balm.

They were ordered on the 30th June and were dispatched on the 2nd July, so it took a while for it to get dispatched and everything - but hey free shipping who cares? xD - and arrived on the 10th July.

When I received the package (which was TINY, so well packed...I was impressed) I also got a card leading me to their website rather than their eBay site for further purchases...
The website is cheaper than the eBay site, so I did feel slightly ripped off by that...but I did only pay £6.30 for everything so that's fine :D

So thank you Cosmetic-love, and I will be ordering again soon!
(Review posts on each of the items soon)
Look how tiny the box is and it's in good quality as well! :D