Christmas Cosmetics!


I've ordered lots of products (both cosmetic and clothings and stuffs) over the past month so far~
(I swear last week I must have looked like a courier...I got a parcel every day from Hong Kong/Korea~~)
So instead of writing 5 or 6 posts about hauls, I decided just to stick all of my parcels into one post!
I'm not reviewing anything in this one though, just letting you know what I bought!
(Warning: Image Heavy!! ㅋㅋㅋ)

1: The Face Shop
This is a package from an eBay seller called heirofkoreanculture, they sell face masks and cosmetics. I bulk bought some of The Face Shop's Real Nature Mask Sheets in #1 Aloe.
(These are the samples I received ^^)

Here's the packages of the Face masks! I think I have enough here to last about two/three months! ㅋㅋㅋ

2: Etude House and Innisfree
A package post wouldn't be a package post without something from cosmetic-love! ^^ I ordered a cleanser (which is the same line as nonstopnyankate's - but in collagen) and an Innisfree mascara ㅋㅋㅋ because I love Innisfree! ...I also ordered some Christmas presents, so I won't show you them~~ because it's not Christmas yet!

Yay! Bubble wrap! I love how well packaged cosmetic-love stuff are ^^ that sounds really stupid -_-

Here's my products (I've removed the ones which are actually presents to people though :D)

Here's the samples! I got another Nesura strip, Missha BB and some Cleansing Cream ^^

3: YesWalker/YesStyle
I also ordered from YesStyle's new sub-site (yeswalker) ^^ so that's a surprise! I'm going to do a huge post on that later on once my friends one is delivered as well~ but it's nice ;D ahaa~
I bought a bag from them, and I'll just put this out there! Yeswalker's delivery seems to be better than YesStyle and YesAsia's ㅋㅋㅋ

Those are the only package's I'm going to share...because all the others were Christmas presents to people ㅋㅋㅋ so I can't really share those ones! ^^
Have a nice day~ and everyone who's going to BB today, see you there! ^^ kekeke~
<3