DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion...


So originally I wasn't even going to bother making these reviews. I actually haven't bought any of the lotions I've reviewed or will review...I just never seem to need to by them! My friends obviously seem to think I have really dry skin or something, but hey! I'm not complaining! Then I get nice lotions and stuff ㅋㅋㅋ
I've tried a lot of lotions. Like I'm not even exaggerating, I think most of the body lotions and hand creams on the market...I've tried ㅎ

I thought I'd start off this with one that I liked but haven't fallen completely in love with yet... 
So here it goes!
This one came in a gift set with the green apple scent by DKNY, which is actually one of my favourites...sorry guys, I'm so boring with my scents...I need to be more creative. I was running out of it near Christmas time, so one of my friends bought me the perfume and this cream came with it.


The cap is just a standard boring tube. The packaging is also pretty plain...but I actually really like it! Just because it's simple and sturdy. The cap doesn't look like it'll break and the plastic is pretty strong. So judging by the packaging...this should be good right?


The texture of this is pretty watery, I put it on my skin, move my hand around...and it slides. That does make it pretty good at covering a large area...but if I put a cream on a certain place...I want it to stay there!
Also, the scent of this is pretty much the same as the perfume. Although the texture is pretty good to use on the face...I personally don't think I would just because of the amount of scent in it...


As you can see...there's the awkward half-drying stage now. I tend not to try to rub creams in too much as I do have sensitive skin and I don't want to irritate it too much! But it's pretty much just sat on my skin and not done much else!


After a couple of minutes of sitting and regretting putting this cream on...after I'd got all excited because it smells nice and the textures not too bad...It finally sunk into my skin. Now we're at the sticky stage though. So perhaps this lotion is only really any good if you have a lot of time on your hands.
I'd only put it on my hands to start with because that was my driest area...and even then, it took a long time to dry. So imagine what it would be like on your legs or somewhere!


After about 5-10 minutes, there's no longer any shine and although my hands feel more moisturised, they don't look it at all really. Perhaps my hands are really that dry? Or is this cream just way too watery to actually make much difference?
It actually feels like it's been diluted. It feels like it should be a much heavy consistency...

But for a gift set, where the main product was the perfume, it's not actually too bad. I do prefer this to the Gucci one I used to use...The texture is nice and it's really just the drying time that is irritating.
If the bottle was slightly smaller it would be perfect for travel (or if you carry a big bag), but I guess this will just have to sit on the side!