미샤 플라워 부케 프레쉬 클렐징 오일 [MISSHA Flower Bouquet Cherry Blossom Fresh Cleansing Oil]


Blogging is such a bad influence on my school work, although I say that...but if I wasn't sitting here writing this~ I'd still find another way to get out of writing both of my coursework's due in for next week! Anyway, enough of the personal problems and my lack of interest in daily life! Onto my review of Missha's Cherry Blossom Cleansing Oil! 
My buddy Kate bought this for me for Christmas as it was on my wishlist and it's also Cherry Blossom...and SakuraPikuseru and all!

The oil comes from the Missha series called Flower Bouquet and there are three versions: Type 1 is Cherry Blossom, 2 is Maylily and 3 is Iris. It's recommended for those with sensitive skin, and also those who are pretty lazy! (So that's me then!)
Apparently according to cosmetic-love's description, it turns into a foam. However I just use it as a makeup remover sort of thing I guess and use the Etude House foaming cleanser after...


Rather than do my usual separated review, because I didn't purchase this product myself there's a lot of categories I can't actually comment on! So I thought it would probably be more useful to show you a picture and explain parts of the oil and how I find it and basic stuff.


Firstly! My favourite part of getting new products! The packaging! I might be slightly biased towards this box because of the whole Cherry Blossom concept and all...but I like it. I like everything about this packaging other than the font used. I don't like the font used for the word Cherry Blossom...personally I think it just ruins the concept of this cleanser...but it does go with Missha's image I guess, so I'll give them that.


Here's the English instructions. As you can see, there's 150ml of oil in here, that sounds like a lot~ but obviously it's oil and it comes out pretty fast! But it lasts quite a long time still. The English instructions are pretty reasonable and they're actually understandable so thank you Missha, foreign fans appreciate it. So that wins points in my book. If you want to read this clearer, just click on the picture and it should open another larger version for you!


Here's the Korean instructions as well. I wasn't going to post these, but I have quite a few Korean readers apparently~ so here it is for you guys. I'm sure it's not that much help...and it's the same stuff as on the English section, but it's here it you want it!


These diagrams are so satisfying. I especially love how they always draw hair and stuff. But it's nice to see exactly how this thing works. Especially because I've never actually used a cleansing oil before, I've always just used wipes and foams...


I appear to have included a number of packaging shots, but I like this packaging. The selling point of this oil is the convenience. Although a lot of oils have a pump top, This one is easier to hold and just pumps more sufficiently than others I've seen in stores and tested. The pump is pretty consistent and the exact right amount comes out of the pump. Only one pump is needed for the whole face.
I use cotton pads to apply this oil. It might sound slightly unnecessary...but think about the amount of oils on your hands, if you have oily skin..the last thing you really need is to touch your face too much. Also if you're using this as a remover like I am, then the makeup is on the pad and not your hands. It just seems far more hygienic and feels like it's cleaning more.



Here's a close up of the bottle. I still dislike the main font, but it's tolerable because it's cherry blossom and the pretty packaging.


Here is the oil at application stage. It's runny but not oily. Cherry blossom is apparently used for oily skin. It seems to be more water-based as opposed to oil-based. An oil-based cleanser would probably be better for those with dry skin, as I'm not sure how true this is for the face - but certainly with hands - the more you wash with just water...the more it actually drys out. Oil is thicker and more moisturising than just water, whereas the last thing an oily girl needs is more oil! I have combination-oily and sensitive skin, and this is fine for me. It's got pretty good oil control as well!


After massaging in, this is the look. It's pretty shiny and it looks like it's made the skin more oily. However this has pulled all of the 'bad stuff' to the surface and once you've washed it away, it leaves the skin feeling smooth and the oil-levels are controlled. So please don't finish at this stage guys! Remember to wash the oil off!
Out of 5, I'd probably give this a 4.5~ I'd give it a 5, if it wasn't for the fact that I still feel the need to use a foam cleanser afterwards. I'm definitely going to repurchase though and I'd recommend using this or at least an oil cleansing product if you don't already!



CJ E&M's YouTube channel uploads clips from a show called Get It Beauty, there's a couple on Cleansing. This one is part one of two. There's English subtitles and everything! So that's great! Thanks CJ E&M for uploading these, especially with the English subs. I love watching this show, especially Kara's interview episode!

Happy cleansing everyone! What are your cleansing routines? Do you use a foam cleanser or an oil one? Or perhaps you use both like I'm currently trying out? Feel free to let me know on Twitter: @SakuraPIkuseru

Even though this cleanser is an oil, I wouldn't describe it as oily and I do think it's suitable for oily skin still as long as it is used correctly and hygienically. Look after your skin guys and remember, skin care before makeup. Your base needs to be perfect before you can experiment with makeup. Cleanse, tone and moisturise and always remember your SPF!

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!