이니스프리 에코 컬링 마스카라 [INNISFREE ECO CURLING MASCARA ]


So I've been putting this review off for a while. I'm honestly not sure why, it's a great product and I don't know why I haven't shared it yet. Perhaps I wanted to keep it to myself? Although, the extra time it's taken to me to share this~ means that you've now got a pretty in-depth review now! So I guess some things are good!

As you probably know, I love Innisfree. I'm not going to do a massive brand story all over again, but if you want to know about Innisfree themselves, feel free to check out my review of their concealer~ I posted more about them on that review instead.




As you may know, Innisfree have pretty simple packaging. The mascara is in a tube~ I've genuinely never used tube mascara before...I was a little skeptical at first about the packaging. I'm not that up for change... But actually, travel wise, this fits better. It takes up less space in my makeup bag and it's easier to hold than a cylinder mascara.
I do feel that the packaging is a little boring though. In comparison to Etude House and Tony Moly, Innisfree definitely gives off a completely different feel. Innisfree are a lot more mature looking and in some ways, they feel eco-friendly...if that even makes sense?


Here's the other side of the packaging. Just to show how simple it is. This picture seems to have come out a strange colour. The tube is actually a dark chocolate colour in real life, it's come out as purple in the picture though...The header picture is the most realistic colour shade.
As you can see, there's a barcode sticker over the twist lid cap, which also acts as a security cover. It's always satisfying to know that your products haven't been opened by someone else after all!


As you can see, the brush is pretty thick. I really like the brush. I honestly don't need mascara that much. And I took a before and after picture, but my lashes looked the same...only darker. My only issue with my lashes is that they're too pale, so I only use mascara to darken my lashes~ as opposed to curling and volume. 

Therefore, although this is a curling mascara...I don't feel like I'm really in a position to comment on the curling action. All I can tell you is that it doesn't clump and it looks natural. I really hate obvious mascara...I just feel like if you want obvious mascara then you might as well just wear false lashes instead and save the effort. Also, putting on a lot of mascara can result in eyelash breakage.

Remember to apply either an eyelash serum or petroleum jelly before bed or before you put on makeup to avoid any damage to your eyelashes guys. Regardless of how great your mascara is, it may result in damages!

Overall, I do really like this mascara. However, there's rarely a mascara that I dislike! So perhaps I'm not that knowledgeable yet on mascara.  Also, I am slightly biased towards Innisfree. 
But I can definitely give advice to you, to shop at Innisfree if you're in need of a cheap but eco-friendly brand! 

Finally! Just like to let you all know that I'm now on hellocotton! I'm also on bloglovin' so if you use that, feel free to follow me there! I've also finally put the google friend connect function on the sidebar, which I know I had been lacking for a long time...which kind of prevented the growth of my blog really for a long time! Hopefully now I'll be able to talk to you all more and organise my comment section better! 
You can still interact with me through Twitter and Facebook, and I've recently remodeled my Facebook page and my Twitter header and background! 
If you like the fonts I've used on either of these please let me know! I've been stuck for a while over whether I wanted to change the fonts I use on this blog...but I decided against it simply because it would be such a big task to go and change every single header...
But perhaps I could just use it on titles and logos rather than headers and leave the headers with the font I currently use (fbnavy).


Follow on Bloglovin


My page on Hellocotton