네슈라 Pore Deep Charcoal Strip


This was one of the samples I received in my #1 and #2 hauls so I actually got my hands on two of these strips, although so far I've only used one of them. Honestly, this was the first time I've used a nose patch so I was a tad useless with it I think but it did feel nice and because it's in the small package it's easy to stick in a travel bag and use whilst you're away - which is one of the main reasons why I prefer the Korean packs to western ones!
I'd never heard of this brand before so I did a little research before trying out this product...

네슈라 (Nesura) The CEO is a woman called Soo Ok Park and she says "Nesura cosmetics shall make trustworthy products to be which you may happily recommend them to your family." So with that sentence, she's basically suggesting that her products are really good and they're suitable for lots of different age ranges as well? (I just got that from the word 'family' which I'm assuming then you'd recommend it to your mum, daughter, nan...or maybe even your dad I guess?)
The company started in 1986, so they've been at it quite a while then!
According to their site as well, they're all around the world...so maybe I've just missed out on them then!



Onto the product itself though~
 The packaging is pretty simple to be honest, which is nice! Especially if they're orientated to lots of different age groups~ Although the usual cute Korean packaging is lovely for me and maybe my mum, I'm not sure my brother or dad would be tempted to use Lioele's nose strips for example! So 네슈라 have got it just right! The front of the pack is cute, yet so simple that it can't go wrong~ So I applaud that!


 It didn't smell amazing to be honest, because it's a nose strip obviously you can smell it pretty strongly~ but it wasn't an unpleasant smell, just a smell. I need to use them more though to be able to tell whether it annoys me or not!


As I said at the start, I've only used this once so far and although I plan on using it more, I'm not sure honestly how much it really did! It did make my skin feel nice however I think that the strip could have been slightly wider so it covered the cheeks as well as the nose because I don't know...I just felt like it needed to be bigger but maybe that's my big western nose talking here and the Koreans that they're made for are sitting there having no trouble~~~ I'll go and try them on my friends and get back to you on that one!


It was a nice product to use...Because I received it free, I probably won't actually go out and buy them because I get these strips free when I buy other products but I guess if I wanted to I could stock up on them! (I actually saw a pack of 100 on eBay for £20-ish...but it's not worth spending £20 on something that I get for free! And I don't need 100 xD That would last me like...2 years)
I am planning on using these again and my other strip is in my bag at the moment all ready for me to take on holiday with me at the weekend - well by the time you read this, I probably would have already used it -  it's just a nice handy little strip and I might actually save some for going round peoples houses when I don't want to take all of my kit with me!


So thanks 네슈라 and it's been nice meeting you! I think we'll be seeing each other a little more often now?