ミアコ - Miako Shop! [sponsored]

You all know my weakness for places that offer FREE SHIPPING. I love it. I'm 1000000 times more likely to purchase somewhere that has free shipping as I'm one of those people who doesn't like doing one huge haul, but ordering piece at a time!
I found a site called Miako which has quickly become one of my favourite shops ever! I wanted to spend today's post sharing Miako.storenvy.com with you!

*photo from miako shop*

The shop has cheap prices, free shipping and most importantly...the site is so cute!
They're a new site and they ship from Asia using China Air and everything should come in under 30 days - which is the usual time given on sites, even those you're paying shipping for! They use paypal like most stores and the customer service is looking great! It's very rare that I'm genuinely impressed with a shop like this, especially such a new one, but Miako has definitely taken the right direction here! Offering not only free shipping, but great communication as well!

Let's take a look at some of the products they have to offer!
I fell in love with these shorts as soon as I saw them!
AND they're only $19! Have a look at them HERE
Don't you think this hoodie is so cute? ^^ PLUS it looks
so warm! You can view this one HERE and it's $17
There's even this Mini Pink Hair Iron at $17.50! This would be
great for travelling right?  And it's so cheap! Check it out
HERE


There's even some beauty products such as Skin Food's
famous Rice Mask! I've always wanted to get this and Miako
are selling it for only $16 HERE
Finally! This Totoro plushie! Look how big it is! ^^ It
makes me happy just looking at it! AND it's only $32!
Check it out HERE

The fact they have free shipping means that you could ship that huge Totoro or a giant teddy and you wouldn't have to worry about the shipping costs attached!
They sell everything from clothes and accessories to makeup and skincare and stationary and home ware! This site is going to quickly turn into a one-stop site for everything!

Here's a quick look at the homepage of the site!
Notice how simple and easy to see everything is? We can even look at
prices before we're clicking on it!

Here you can get in contact with them!


So please check them out guys! They look great and the woman running the site is really sweet and nice so you won't have to worry about customer service problems here!

Okay, so I'll admit..this was sponsored. But every opinion in this was my own and I wouldn't have agreed to write this post had I not enjoyed their site. You guys know that I'll only take sponsor from places I like and genuinely think you'll enjoy too!