Beauty & Fashion Bloggers' Blog Hop #4


I've got a great start to the weekend right here today! As you know today is Saturday and if you read Laila from Townhouse Palette's blog or clicked on the link I have down in my sidebar, then you'll know about the Beauty and Fashion Bloggers' Blog Hop. And I'm co-hosting the fourth one.

If you don't know what a blog hop is then keep reading and everything will be explained! I've already found so many new blogs and made new friends from the first 3 blog hops so let's all join in and share our blogs and make new friends together.


If you're new to blogging and reading blogs then a blog hop is a great way to see what everyone else is doing and take some advice from everyone! And if you've had your blog for a while...isn't it nice to see some new faces every now and again? So go for it!

Please remember:

  • To follow all the people before you in the blog hop as well!
  • And add the link to your sidebar or wherever you keep similar links like this! (plus it's pretty so it makes your blog look nice right?)
 photo button_zpsd0a02de4.jpg

Add your link into the form below and get started! Remember to follow the rules and most importantly, remember to have fun everyone.
Have a great day and I'll see you all on Monday for a What's In My Travel Bag!